Genuine Rays Duralumin Wheel nuts (In red)

Item Condition: Mint

Price and price conditions: £SOLD

Extra Info: I bought these about 6 months ago to go with my rays alloys and am switching back to standard wheels hence the sale. I got these from Nengun, so they are the real deal unlike most of the cheap ones on ebay. They are the stud pattern M12 X 1.5 so fit Starlets. These are a set of 20 nuts (4 of which are locking nuts). 4 of them haven't been used (due to my car only needing 16).

Pictures: 067-1.jpg

Contact Details: Via PM please.

Edited by R34GTt

Any pics of the nuts as they are now? Any marks on them?

The pic is what I took today in their original packaging.

There are only a few very, very small marks on the edges from where the socket has been over them, but I always hand torqued these down with care to prevent marks to them (I'm OCD about the cleanliness of my car, lol). There are also a few marks on the shamfered edge on the bottom of the nuts which have been used where they but up against the wheel, but this is only to be expected and will happen after tightening them down for the first time. :)

I can get more pics for you later if you wish?

Heres a few more pictures (quality not the best due to camera phone). :)

On this one, you can just about make out the few small marks from where the socket has been.

077.jpg

079.jpg

This picture shows the slight mark left from where the nut tightens against the wheel:

081.jpg