Bologna Lamborghini Factory visit

Back in February i had the opportunity to go to Bologna and visit the lamborghini factory, what an awesome experience this was, seeing these machines being built by hand was incredible. However, we werent allowed cameras in the factory where they were being built, however, i do have photos from the museum. Enjoy.

LP670rear.jpg

LP670dark.jpg

LP670.jpg

image5.jpg

image4.jpg

LP670wheel.jpg

caronwall.jpg

blknwhiteengine.jpg

highview.jpg

reventon2.jpg

reventon.jpg

museum.jpg

Oh trust me it was! Youd think it was all men building the cars for some sexist reason, however, i seen two of the hottest italian females ever working way on the engine bay of a gallardo! Was something straight out Fast and The Furious or some magazine, i couldnt believe my eyes!

I am planning a euro trip with a few mates at the minute, leaving the 26th August and heading across europe to croatia for the Outlook Festival, stopping at a few decent places on the way there but this will deffo be the first stop on the way back aswell as the nurburgring :D

Cant Wait!!!

Its definetly worth the stop. The tour is awesome, lasts about 40 minutes, however, you only get into the factory where they are built if you are buying one lol, sadly i wasnt, i was just with someone who was! Awesome place.