First Question:

Well when i've been out for a drive then open my bonnet I get this buzzing noise coming from the engine bay, it seems to be coming from one of the black cilinders at the back near the air box.

Does anyone know what this could be? It doesnt seem to do it when its cold though.

Second Question:

Is the topic about gutting the cat on ep91 the same for an N/A 91 or is that just for the glanza?

Thanks, Rich.

Guest Enzo

il answer your questiion, you cant legaly gut the cat on an na because they were available to buy over here,

so the glanza can get away with it legaly, the na cant

;)

If the n/as have a honeycombe style catalyst inside, chisel it out. It will pass the visual cat test on mot but it may fail emissions.

Best having a new pipe made then swap for mot time.

can you figure out which cylinder is buzzing along with a picture mate ?

If the n/as have a honeycombe style catalyst inside, chisel it out. It will pass the visual cat test on mot but it may fail emissions.

Best having a new pipe made then swap for mot time.

can you figure out which cylinder is buzzing along with a picture mate ?

I my sr has this problem as well think its from the fuel filter!!

oh well least im not the only one ;), it doesn't seem to cause any problems, ;) was wondering just in case

And the cat question, Is the way to get the cat apart the same? the heat sheild is removeable but didn't remove it because I didnt have the right tools on me, but it seems like the cat itself is welded to the rest of the exhaust.

oh well least im not the only one :lol:, it doesn't seem to cause any problems, :blink: was wondering just in case

And the cat question, Is the way to get the cat apart the same? the heat sheild is removeable but didn't remove it because I didnt have the right tools on me, but it seems like the cat itself is welded to the rest of the exhaust.

i it ia a weld job i just haked the old cat off an welded a bit o pipe in it it bud its good