Item Condition: Excellent

Price and price conditions: £10,500

Extra Info: See below

Pictures: see below, (MORE ADDED SOON)

Contact Details: 07840497198 - 01229877118

Hi im selling my 09 SUBARU Impreza 2.5 WRX-S pro-drive which is a 5 Door Manual Hatchback with 24600 miles in pearl white with gun metal 19inch prodrive alloys with Pirelli P Zero tyres, i am the 2nd owner of this car and the car is a real head turner in this colour. The car is always run on vpower and has been well looked after and has just passed its 1st MOT so has 11months MOT also the car has been service by local subaru dealer at 10k and 20k. With the car being WRX-S it has the benefits of the pro-drive package which consists of full length stainless exhaust, upgraded suspension and factory tuned ECU. The car also has these features, Radio with 6 disc changer and AUX port, tinted windows, front fog lights, black cloth bucket seats, electric folding mirrors, electric windows, remote central locking,power steering, ABS, A/C, Cruise control, Immobilizer, Traction control, Alarm, Trip computer, xenon headlamps with washers, LED rear lights,4WD, Multifunction steering wheel that controls the radio and cruse control, momo gear nob, rear spoiler and STI front spliter. Over all this is a fantastic car.

SCOOBY.jpg

SCOOBY2.jpg

SCOOBY3.jpg

Edited by aki-ep
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive been thinking about one of these for a while now need to wait for trade in time tho. Why are you selling if you dont mind me asking?

can't afford to run it buddy, i'm only 20 ha!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...