2 white glanzas together M4 today about half 2

saw two white glanzas today, i was sat in the passenger seat of my ep82, one had a mid spoiler the other had a livesports one, one of them had devilzilla on the back window. was on the way back from hatfield (i viewed an rx7) and was on the m4 towards swindon about 2;30 today. did beep and put my hand up and had a bit of a play with them both ;) just wondering if it was anybody on here:)

i go up and down the m4/ m25 every 3 weeks or less to see the girlfriend and ive never once seen any until now, these two were clearly with each other which made me suspect they were from here. although i only ever see one other glanza local to me....running exactly the same colour scheme as me -.-

Haha i saw my first Glanza V yesterday for a very long time.... Was parked at the side of the road, as soon as i saw it i was all happy and about to give him a wave, then i see hes about 60years old with his wife in the car, made me so upset !!!!

Haha i saw my first Glanza V yesterday for a very long time.... Was parked at the side of the road, as soon as i saw it i was all happy and about to give him a wave, then i see hes about 60years old with his wife in the car, made me so upset !!!!

Why so upset? perhaps hes reliving his youth