Not sure on the difference mate sorry, but thats what depo quoted in the instructions when i bought my water temp gauge 1/8 NPT!

Ye i lost my instructions from mine, i bought an adapter which is 1/8PT and does'nt fit so weather its the adapter or sensor is nackered i dont know :wacko:

Cheers for that anyway matey :thumbsup:

Ye i lost my instructions from mine, i bought an adapter which is 1/8PT and does'nt fit so weather its the adapter or sensor is nackered i dont know :wacko:

Cheers for that anyway matey :thumbsup:

I bought a adaptor for mine of buddlyclub website, and that was again 1/8 npt and fitted bang on! Is it tight wen ya screwing the sensor into the adaptor??

Mike.

I bought a adaptor for mine of buddlyclub website, and that was again 1/8 npt and fitted bang on! Is it tight wen ya screwing the sensor into the adaptor??

Mike.

Im going for the small screw in adapter the goes were the ac water used to be, like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120578950493?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 but the sensor wont even start to screw in

Npt and np are the same dude. they will be a really tight fit as it will hold water failing that i can send you a replacement sensor in exchange for that one :)

Cheers dude, il have another go but tight is an understatement and i dont want to damage the threads

They could be 2 diff thread pattens i.e sensor and screw in adaptor, or cross threaded! Makes sure when ya do sort it to put some PTFE round the thread before ya screw it in, just so its 100% water tight mate!

Mike.

should wing in dude, will need a spanner to do so though, the threads are tapered aswell making it harder to turn., i would advise using a small aamount of ptfe tape so it seals correctly :)

So just get some force on it then bassically???

Hmm if you send me the link to the adaptor you bought ill get another and try it and send that and a new sensor out to you :) amjads was tight as hell and needed a kick up the arse :)

Now thats a trader for you showing the uksc love, cheers dude

Heres the link matey

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120578950493?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648