Can anyone recommend Me a garage in the southwest close to taunton

No don't think I no it but will enquire you got a number for this chap basically what was suppost to be. a crankcase oil seal has turned into a nightmare and I'm at the end of my tether with the car :(

Not sure mate it started off as a crank case seal and cam shaft seal they have had it back 3 times taken my Roose ancillerys off blaming that for the leak then my dump valve and last of all had my rocker cover off and apparently that and some sort of plug on back of the engine was causing it but after all that bull its still leaking sucks man

Bad luck is an understatement had the car a year now and spent thousands replaced engine gearbox and just about everything else possible to get a clean base to work on but back at square one bad times

• 2 weeks later...

I.completely forgot about this sorry mate :( I would deffo recommend the garage I used .... The mot center, Warne road, Weston super mare if you google it your find it :) they helped me out and did a perfect job :)

And I'd wack up a wanted thread :) maybe your best bet :)

James