Take project-ep82 off the road?

Hey guys, i've been thinking a bit about my ep82 and i'm having a bit of shit luck with parts not arriving and taking forever to arrive when i need them the most. Basically i'm getting a bit fed up with waiting around as i want to get stuck in and get it the standard i want but it isn't really happening. I was considering taking the car off the road for a year and creating a pure track car with around 200-250hp which i guess is kinda similar to Nightspirit's project. Another thing is the GT is getting on a little bit now and certain things need replacing while i'm modifying it so there is a few set backs along the way so it would be easier to just get all the parts together and tune it all in one go. What are your thoughts guys?

Cheers.

Guest Enzo

that sounds like a plan man, it makes sense and if you can handle your pride and joy bein off the road then do it mate

get yourself a cheap ep run around, save on insurance petrol etc :)

I wouldn't

I'd put on the parts as I go along to be honest, thats exactly what I'd be doing if I had a license.

I don't see the point in having such a beauty parked up, theres not much fun whilst not driving it!

I wouldn't

I'd put on the parts as I go along to be honest, thats exactly what I'd be doing if I had a license.

I don't see the point in having such a beauty parked up, theres not much fun whilst not driving it!

Its just that while you add parts on performance wise other things start to wear out faster then they need replacing, and by the time everything is replaced the parts you fitted early on start to wear out if you follow. It would be a shame to keep it off the road but it will be awesome if i put a whole years time into it. Cheers dude.

There are pros and cons to this which have been pointed out

I really dont know what I would do but it would be nice to keep it off the road and in the immaculate condition it is in :)