I got a lovely big parcel the day that had D2 on it I got all exicted then I remembered that I hadnâ??t ordered anything :) , It was my brothers new d2 coilovers for the civic. “I like” what you think?

D23.jpg

D22.jpg

D21.jpg

D2.jpg

tintin

Guest Enzo

would those coilovers make a big difference to handling on the civic mate????

im curious like as they handle spot on as is so i dont see how those coilovers would improve them ???????

would those coilovers make a big difference to handling on the civic mate????

im curious like as they handle spot on as is so i dont see how those coilovers would improve them ???????

alrite mate, this is tintins bro shady, you wouldent beleve the difrence in handeling with coilovers on civic! havent fitted them yet but had a go of a civic with them. i already have the adjustable springs on my car and it handles like its on rails as is but just when the road gets bumpy or when you get up into tripple figures (on a trak ovcorse!lol) thay arnt so good! here you have a vti? spend some cash on that! you cant say you dont like a bit of vtec??? i have stage 2 cams and other bits n bobs along with a 9k limeter and it BARKS at you on vtec! you know its right!

alrite mate, this is tintins bro shady, you wouldent beleve the difrence in handeling with coilovers on civic! havent fitted them yet but had a go of a civic with them. i already have the adjustable springs on my car and it handles like its on rails as is but just when the road gets bumpy or when you get up into tripple figures (on a trak ovcorse!lol) thay arnt so good! here you have a vti? spend some cash on that! you cant say you dont like a bit of vtec??? i have stage 2 cams and other bits n bobs along with a 9k limeter and it BARKS at you on vtec! you know its right!

Dont tempt him!!! :p

Although I like the sound of that :pB)B)