Varis Bumpers, Varis Sideskirts & Other Aftermarket Parts For Sale

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump

Greddy Trust Air Filter & Apexi Turbo Timer SOLD

More parts added today and lots more to be added including TRD carbon clock surround and genuine Livesports rear lip

Offers taken on everything. Will do a good price on the Varis items

Cheers Wayne.

@ joes glanza - the best would be £370GBP as the courier to Malta would be extreme due to the size, weight and how fragile the package would be. I would be willing to send it to you though whereas a lot of others wouldn't

Conor

Cheers Wayne they will be sent to ou tomorrow pal.

@ Glanza Mac you have a carbon addiction mate haha! You bought lots of carbon bits off me already :p I don't really want to remove the carbon wrap I was going to lacquer ver it but then decided to sell it as is. I can send you detailed pics of the whole underside of the onset to show you there are no visible cracks in it?

Conor

yes i am an addict, white and carbon is what im aiming for :p, hmm i really want to see the bonnet without the wrap, im sure there isnt any cracks etc as you seem to be a decent seller but i cant justify buying blind if the fading is too much. thanks anyway dude :)