Dyno tday I'm confused lol

Ryt I got my car stuck on the dyno tday to get my boost controller set up got a print out saying 149 at the fly is this about normal?? The car is pretty standard at the min the reason I left the car in was when I was putting the boost controller to .8 the car was just hitting fuel cut all the time the guy that done the work said the actuator wasn't adjusted correct car was boosting to hard on the .8 setting and it should b all set up good now.. But an it's a big but lol I've now got four new settings on my boost controller one that says 10 20 30 55 they all feel the same to me and my boost gauge goes to .8 on all settings I'm pretty sure I'm changing the setting correct on my controller anyone any ideas lol ??

It's a blitz id and I've also got a blitz power metre thing that does alsorts of cool things that I also havnt a clue how to use as far as mods go nothing major I've got like trd leads apexi airfilter 5zigen exhaust system hks actuator I've still got cat on my car as mot end of month.. All other mods are cosmetic things tbh gona do a build thread when I find my camra I'm gona hold on to this car a while maybe go sum shows next year as I missed them all this year

Which setting are all these under? Is it under the gain setting? If it is that won't make no difference to your peak boost pressure but it will adjust the spool time slightly, ie how long it keeps the wastegate shut for to build pressure.

149bhp sounds about right for the mods, with a decat it will probably be a little more.

The gain setting is on 5 on all four channels when I change the channel the only thing that changes is the set part it goes 10 20 30 55 I don't feel much of a difference but it started hitting fuel cut again on the 55 setting on the way home from work fs it's only when you drop down from 5th to 4th and put your foot down boom fuel cut doin my fuckin head in never had a problem with fuel cut n this is my 4th Gt I'm seriously thinkin of taking all the crap off and running standard boost