Hello all, after following on from my last thread about how to work a gizzmo b/c, i finally started to mess with buttons and i got to the gain and duty settings.

When i boost, the IBC unit starts to flash when it reads over about 9 on the screen!?!?? I don't boost because obviously it's not supposed to flash, sometimes when pulling on to motorways etc you cant help it tho.

Just want to know, what does it mean when it flashes!?!? It's currently dissconnected from the turbo and actuator right now so its not active.

Td04 turbo by the way, stock ecu injectors and internals.

I saw the online manual (not sure if its different to the one you have). Ive not checked the manual to see if it says anything about the unit flashing but i will have a look.

yeah 9 psi (i guess?).. Say the ibc was reading 0:00 then i boost it would go up 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 *FLASH FLASH FLASH 10 11 12 13 etc etc but after the number 9 it keeps flashing. Do i need to be worried? Remember it's not connected..