How to fit the standard Glanza Spoiler?

Hello together,

I've finally got my Glanza spoiler after two months of waiting for it.

I've gat a N/A Starlet, so I need at least to drill a hole for the brakelight in the spoiler. But what is the morst important problem for me:

How is the Spoiler fitted on the Glanzas so that it's removable? I want to fit it exactly as it is fitted on a Glanza.

If it wasn't too expensive I'd even get a Glanza Bootlid, but here in Germany there are exact 4 Glanzas or Glanza Replicas I know of, so not many spare parts to get there. And shipping to Germany is 80£, so as long as I don't make contact with someone in the UK to store parts for me temporarely to have them shipped to me every three months or so I can't buy much in the UK ;)

on the glanza bootlid u have 2 bungs at the top cornes, behind them the 2 bolts that hold the spoiler on, half way down the bootlid sides theres a couple of plastic notches which the glanza spoiler slips onto. i.e when removing the glanza spoiler you undo the 2 bolts at the top and lift the spoiler skywards and it just slips off. so reverse this to fit it on. hope thats of sum help mate :)

Yes. That means many bolts to put into my N/A bootlid. Damn. How did other N/A drivers fit this thing?

if i was u i would line up the spoiler and make the holes in the bootlid at the top corners so its fixed and then bond it on down the sides mate, it wont go anywere, or you could go for the easy option and bond the whole spoiler on? or when you want to make your next purchase from over here get urself a glanza bootlid and it will have all the fixings u need even tho this would obviously be the more expensive option lol

So only three holes (two for the bolt, one for the breaking light)? That would be awesome and easy to do. I'm even tempted to trial fit it tomorrow, even if it ain't the correct color as of now.

yea and you may have to drill a hole on the inside of the boot lid, for the bolt to get through to the spoiler.

you can take out the gromet on the other side and get a bolt through there.

magnets for drilling an a magnetic screwdriver makes things easier, i made up a template from the spoiler to get the right possition of the holes.

double check before any drilling ;) lol