E-manage blue Ep91

Hey guys

building a forged 4efte engine and will be putting it into my ep91 (glanza replica)

I striped the wiring and ep82 ECU from another ep91 that i got the engine from and that wiring was joined up with GT wiring

It took a while to take it out and god knows what problems i will have when installing it

i bought a emange blue with ignition and injector harness

My question is will i be able to wire the emange blue into my ep91 nonturbo ecu and get it turned and still have it performing at the same rate as if i where to wire it up to a ep82 ecu?

My friend compared the two ecu's and the ep91 obviously does not have the boost port and the knock sensor

Will it damage my engine if the knock sensor is not there? what does the boost signal do other then send the signal to the cluster?

Also i know the ecu's both have the same plugs as it shows here:

/>http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?20491-EP82-EP91-ECU-Pinout-Diagram

so would i be able to just plug the ep82 ecu in and get the wiring from my ep82/ep91 that i striped out and splice it to much the wiring in the ep91 to make the ep82 fit properly?

bit confusing but any help appreciated lol.