My 96 Glanza V - Gauging interest

Item Condition: Good overall but diff is on its way out and i have very little funds available to get a new gearbox.

Price & Conditions: Circa £2500 as it is - May consider PX as i need a car for work until i get the company car next year.

Item Description: Ive owned the car since it was imported (28/8/2008) And it has flown every MOT since. (failed once on rear brake pads) It still drives and starts perfectly apart from the grinding noise coming from the Diff. It has 128,000 approx on it (going up daily as its in use) was converted to miles at 110,000km approx ( got caught for speeding doing 38 in a 30 so bought a converter to avoid any discrepencies when trying to guess what 30mph was in kmh). Few scratches, stonechips and marks as expected for a 16 year old car but overall paintwork is good. Spoiler has a mark on it from where some kid decided to hit it with a metal bar, breaking the brake light in the process.

Not had any heavy modifications but the list is as follows;

16" Rota grids in gold with polished lip (Very little kerbing at all, only problem is the lacquer on the polished part has flaked so ideally could do with a refurb - can get pics)

JAM ECU

Full 2/12" S/Steel exhaust system with can style backbox and 3" round tailpipe

Blitz SUS induction kit

TEIN type HA coilovers

HKS SSQV BOV

TRD quickshift

NGK iridium plugs

HID conversion

98 Spec rear clusters

OEM Recaro rear bench

Bride bucket seat and rail for driver side

Indiglo dials

Blitz Stepping motor Boost gauge with box for installing other blitz gauges (Oil temp etc)

Factory OEM LSD in gearbox

ABS

CLIMATE CONTROL and A/C

Pioneer AVIC X1R Sat nav and DVD player (If asking price met will leave this in)

MOT up end of October and TAX up soon but will be putting 6months on it next week. Never been on a track or hammered. Im 30 this year so not been ragging it as im an old fart.

I have original airbox in the garage and almost brand new set of Tein C spanners for the coilovers. I really dont want to sell this but i dont want to run it into the ground either. Plus im hoping to get a company car soon so if someone had a couple of hundred quid spare to get a new gearbox and maybe even recon the diff it has it would be a perfect car for someone. Down as a 1.3 on the logbook (Always insured as a Glanza Turbo to avoid complications)

I have all import paperwork and all previous MOT's (Even have the auction sheet from Japan)

Thats about as much as i can think of at the minute, as i said i really really dont want to sell but im kinda being forced to as i just cant afford to splash out and get a new gearbox and get it fitted etc. And then it might just be sat around and only driven on weekends.

Pictures: 5609_147988106354_1453724_n.jpg

5609_147988101354_8254166_n.jpg

MORE PICTURES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST

Contact Details: Text me first 07743082100 or PM here

Postage & Packaging / Delivery: Cash on collection - No test pilots and no test drives without proof of Fully comp insurance.

Edited by SooperD

Cheers for the kind words Jeebus :)

James my man.. You could well be my saviour !!

Thanks for the heads up Zeb... I knew the driveshafts were different but not about the rest

Could a Mod please close this thread ? Burny has saved the day... It was an impulse sale as i was devastated that it was the gearbox and not the clutch and thought i was gonna have to spend big bucks to get it fixed..