Item For Sale:blitz power id metre

Item Condition:good condition I've had this in my gt the past while it does all sorts of stuff I've got all the instructions and if you want more info on what exactley it doesdrop me a pm and i can send you the files thro email.. my car is standard and seems a bit if a waste runing it on my car tbh

Price:160 deliverd plus fees if useing pay pal

Pictures:DSCF0359-1.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:pay pal... item will be sent recorded due to price can be collected from guildford or can meet if its not to far

i dont know alot about them rely mate just seen a few features before with power readout and that displayed and just one of them things that i like the idea of :) but im rely skint haha :( few weeeks if its still here may be

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mate yeah it goes on the ecu speed output the red wire goes to ignition or power and the black goes to earth did I forget to put the instructions in with it mate sorry if I did I've got them on my computer at home if you want me to email them over to you