It will fit Tintin, but will be a bit tight against your stock exhaust downpipe. May cause some judder and vibration from time to time.

It will fit tho bud and makes a noticeable difference.It is recommended for track use but will be fine for daily driving too mate.

I don't have my cusco on now for daily as it hangs belly scraping low, would easily be the lowest component on the car. Also it will get scraped mate so don't think about keep it in perfect condition.

Joz

If you are on standard suspension or tte springs Meech you should be fine as I know of owners on standard who have run the arm bar and had no probs.

But most cases of modified starlets, they will be lower then 40mm and this wil make the lower arm bar ultra low.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j148/Sta...oz/bf79cbb1.jpg

I'll post a pic later of how low it is off the actual ground, but u can see its well low already.

If I were wanting to add some suspension parts, I would recommend starting with a front and rear strut brace and work from there. The majority of suspension items are bolt on.

Joz

id recomend starting with a rear anti roll bar and antilift kit first, you will feel the difference more so

This also true, however all of the n/a modders I have ever spoken to have all started with the front brace/rear brace as they are the easiest to fit without needing to access underneath the car, they can be fitted without professional help. They benefit the front and rear noticeably and are a very good base to start from for your suspension setup. It will take time and money if you plan to go the whole way, but with a few components added your ride will be more enjoyable.

The rear antiroll bar enhances the rear. Not many n/a people have the antilift kit installed, it also makes a nice difference to the front :lol:

But either way is good, there is no right or wrong way on where to start from, they all improve your chassis, also be careful of those 13"s, I wouldnt push them too hard.

Start saving meech!!! B)

Joz

I gave my 13"s away lol.

The antilift/castor kit is designed to add static caster to both front wheels. This reduces the front end of the car to rise under acceleration by changing the front control arm geometry. The stiffer urethane bushing will also maintain higher dynamic positive caster. This results in superior traction under acceleration including cornering, dramatically reducing understeer & front wheel spin.

You can check the kit out fitted to my car in the rides section.

As for the front and rear strut braces from toyota, dont buy them from there as they will be overpriced.

You best bet is to get some 2nd hand, the front one can be had for around £40 2nd hand and the rear 3 point one usually just under £100 (will have fitting issues). However there are a wide range of aftermarket braces such as cusco and whiteline etc, check Toby's ToyTuning section for more information. Everything you need to know is there.

You have much to learn meech, but you will get there :lol:

Joz

I wouldnt say you totally hijacked this thread lol. We don't mind giving a little advice now and again.

At least its in technical. A lot of the suspension stuff has been mentioned before and in greater depth. Try a little search through the technical section mate, that'll get you up to scratch.

Happy Hunting

Joz

lol, i am good at asking akward questions! means i don't have to read most things :lol: I will probs just bounce opinions off people even after reading it all so i will stick to that! I know quite a bit already just never really applied my knowlage!

I am thinking of some sort of project over the summer! me and a mate were thinking bout a mini!