not at all mte. the shaft and the joint split.. remove the joint from the hub. hold the shaft and tap the joint on the edge and that should make the end knok off.when you box it up make sure you ompress the lip on the shaft.

stu

should take you around 1hr30mins

Hi Andrew,

It's not a nightmare job but it's very messy that's for sure. As Stu pointed out if the CV hasn't worn (i.e the boot has been split for a short while) you should be able to save it by replacing the boots. If you leave it too long then the joint will dry up and need replacing. We sell full Outer CV kits for £65.00 per side which includes outer CV, Boot, Grease and Circlips. If you just need the boots then we also sell these at £10.00 per side which includes boot, grease and clips. Outer and Inner are both available.

CV's can be a nightmare if there not resolved quickly. It's always worth while checking the condition of the boots from week to week just to ensure that there are no splits and your not loosing grease.

Best Regards,

Toby

Hi Andrew,

It's not a nightmare job but it's very messy that's for sure. As Stu pointed out if the CV hasn't worn (i.e the boot has been split for a short while) you should be able to save it by replacing the boots. If you leave it too long then the joint will dry up and need replacing. We sell full Outer CV kits for £65.00 per side which includes outer CV, Boot, Grease and Circlips. If you just need the boots then we also sell these at £10.00 per side which includes boot, grease and clips. Outer and Inner are both available.

CV's can be a nightmare if there not resolved quickly. It's always worth while checking the condition of the boots from week to week just to ensure that there are no splits and your not loosing grease.

Best Regards,

Toby

Hi toby its bircod aka turbo newbie ;) orderd the parts off you yesterday ;) . do i have to drop the tank out to replace the fuel pump or is it under the passenger seats??

Andrew

Hey mate,

Sorry didn't realise it was you. As soon as the payment shows I'll get everything dispatched. With regards to the pump you don't need to drop the tank. You can access the old one under the rear seats as mentioned. Remove the plastic cover, dis-connect the fuel lines and lift the the whole assembly out. Replace the pump with the walbro unit and return as normal. They come with instructions but if you get stuck then let me know ;)

No smoking as well :p

Regards,

Toby

Hi toby its bircod aka turbo newbie ;) orderd the parts off you yesterday ;) . do i have to drop the tank out to replace the fuel pump or is it under the passenger seats??

Andrew

Hey mate,

Sorry didn't realise it was you. As soon as the payment shows I'll get everything dispatched. With regards to the pump you don't need to drop the tank. You can access the old one under the rear seats as mentioned. Remove the plastic cover, dis-connect the fuel lines and lift the the whole assembly out. Replace the pump with the walbro unit and return as normal. They come with instructions but if you get stuck then let me know ;)

No smoking as well ;)

Regards,

Toby

Cheers toby your a legend ;)