Hi peeps, i overed this on gtturbo,but the outspec was crap.. this bin a smaller site people may have time to tell me.

my glanza is a SNOW VERSION.

it has

ABS

Glass elec sun roof

fold in mirrors

clock

full auto climet control

2 stage turbo(by passed with hks acctuator)

i havnt got a clue what else

whats good or bad about this car?

please help dudes

hey mate welcome to the club :lol:

aye a good 70% of japan is mountonos so the country sufferes from alot of snow ,

your glanza came with a few optional extras for this but i couldent tell you exactly what they were to be honest,

apart from that it is like any other glanza reliable and fun,

it is an actual model, you get the little blue sticker under the bonnet saying that its the snow model.

the snow version comes with FUCKING AWFUL TIRES...

it also has a much stronger starter motor and the heater matrix is better quality (basically it gives you hotter air than a regular glanza.

they also had snow chains on the boot. have a nose to see if you still have them.

on the boot or in the boot?? yeh theres a lil blue sticker under the bonnet..with ref to starting it one click and shes fired up! the fogs are clear by the way.

Thanks for the help.

cheers guys

it is an actual model, you get the little blue sticker under the bonnet saying that its the snow model.

the snow version comes with FUCKING AWFUL TIRES...

it also has a much stronger starter motor and the heater matrix is better quality (basically it gives you hotter air than a regular glanza.

they also had snow chains on the boot. have a nose to see if you still have them.