Glanza tb + inlet, what's the story for sportif

So my little debat lately, keep starlet and save for glanza? Or get a tdi bora, obviously I've been bullied (by friends and my brain) to keep starlet :D but I want to stick the glanza tb and inlet on? I have a bottom spec ( for lightness and acceleration ;p) starlet sportif, no pas or anything! The ps pipe I've heard about on glanza parts, will they affect operation of vacuum, induction etc anywhere else if tere just blocked off? Also what "hi lift cams" ft starlet and.. mr2 seat 02 reg import.. Direct swap? Thanks in advance!

block off all un-needed ports, wont cause any problems....glanza tb + inlet will give you a top end type powerband upper in the rev range (depends on your driving style?)

the cams out of a 5E-FHE fit, give 1mm extra lift...for the work they require/cost/rarity its pointless chashing after them improve the rest of the system

seats, anything can be made to fit nothing i know of is a direct fit...find someone whos handy with a welder and ger er done!