Year:2004
Make: Honda Civic Type-R
Model: Type-R
Tax: March 2014
MOT: June 2014
Mileage: 99,150 (daily drive)

Description:

It's a 2004 model on a late 53 plate, mileage just ticked over to 99,150 miles. (I drive it daily so it will increase)

The overall condition of the car is extremely good. I was treated to a full respray in October 2012. Mainly because it had started to fade, and the previous owner hadn't heard of polish, he used T-Cut on it every week, which destroyed the paint. (idiot.)

I have owned the car for 19 months. It has been faultless. I have changed 2 things since owning. The clutch at 85,600 as it was still on the factory OEM. It now has an up-rated Exedy and Stage 1 flywheel. The other being 1x Engine mount which is common to give on these. Again this was the original mount and had deteriorated so i changed this.

Spec;
Facelift Type-R (Different headlights, front bumper & splitter, interior, rear lights.
Milano Red
99,150 miles. (Daily drive)
Last service was 96,000
New OEM clutch at 85,600
8000k HID's Hi & Low Beam.
TEIN Superstreet coil-overs, with upgraded mounts. That was £1100.
Scorpion 2.5inch Exhaust, with 4" back box. Doesn't scream, subtle until you decide to press the loud pedal.

Japspeed 2.5inch Manifold & Decat.

K&N Typhoon induction kit

Buddyclub front strut brace

Teigwa Carbon Fiber bonnet
HEKO wind deflectors

Wheels refurbed in championship white (could do with another furb)

Drilled & Grooved Brembo Discs & Pads

HEL Braided Brake Hoses (Front only)

BLOX Magnetic Sump Plug

D2 Lower control arms

ASR Gold rear plate

Beaks Lower Tie Bar
Volt + Oil temperate gauges in dual holder on pillar.
Re-sprayed October 2012

It was recorded Cat-D by a previous numpy going in the back of a car at lights. The damage was new bonnet, bumper & wings. It had a new crash-bar fitted. Unless looking at the documents you wouldn't tell otherwise, as it was fully repaired then. to a high standard. It has a slight crunch in 3rd gear when your giving it some, Diagnosed by Honda as linkages and need replacing.

Overall, the car doesn't disappoint. I have owned it coming up to 2 years, and it still puts a smile on my face.

Just to put peoples mind at ease, these DO NOT consume fuel like you imagine. 6 speed @ 80mph on a motorway your sitting just under 3.5k RPM. I've managed 480-520 miles from a tank. Empty-Full = £58.50-£62 (depending on whats left in the tank)

Price: £3695 - I would like a Glanza in PX + Cash my way or a straight swap for the right car.

Pictures:
null_zpscca18dbb.jpg

null_zps8e711c61.jpg

null_zps9813ac77.jpg

null_zps68175add.jpg

Contact Details: Either fire me a pm, or text me:
07715 285825

I will be polishing/cleaning over the weekend & advertising on Gumtree,Pistonheads and my type-r forum.

I will own a Glanza soon!

Edited by Zeldoz
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...