I'm just near you in deal/Dover area I got a ct9 great condition, hks actuator, I have a manifold and decat if you need it also. Oil feed is leaking, I removed it and replaced this with td05 kit but they cost £10 on here

I used one of the hoses off the water feeds to loop my engine to turbo water feed. Again easily replaceable from a hosing shop.

I'm just near you in deal/Dover area I got a ct9 great condition, hks actuator, I have a manifold and decat if you need it also. Oil feed is leaking, I removed it and replaced this with td05 kit but they cost £10 on here

I used one of the hoses off the water feeds to loop my engine to turbo water feed. Again easily replaceable from a hosing shop.

How much mate.

How much mate.

How much mate.

I messages you on facebook about it, I'll tell you what I have you can tell me what you think they're worth, as I have no idea. Pm me here or Facebook.

Toyo stainless manifold small crack appeared.

Stainless decat/downpipe

Ct9 no play looks to be in mint condition water lines as mentioned inc. one hose will need to be sourced although if push comes to shove I probably have one I can dig out. And of course the oil feed/return plate wants replacing.

Hks actuator looks brand new

Only been up to .7bar, removed it on Friday to upgrade to td series as ct9 has the leak which I mentioned.

If you have any after market bits laying about we may also be able to do a deal if your interested.

Cheers