I went to the fabricators today to see if they could build me a cage they said they could but could I get any dimensions or just a basic one and build it from there so was just wondering if any had any help would be appreciated a lot

Just like best thickness pipe to use ? Like general length of pipes and degrees the pipe should be bent tbh any information and design wise just like a basic design the I can work out from there

Any information will help

I've attempted this in the past and failed. It's a very difficult thing to design from measurement.

I think it should be up to the fabricators to design it as it is being manufactured. If they can't do it, perhaps there's a company with experience in fabricating custom cages.

Alternatively, you could mock it up in PVC pipe to give them a starting reference.

have a google at msa cage regulations, it will give you two alternative diameter and thickness tubes that can be used, as for lengths of tube etc it will all be down to cage design. take a look at custom cages website, they have a fitting guide for their weld in cage and the work is quite extensive, maybe show that video to you fabricator and give him the pipe dimensions and go from there :)