race tech inlet mani for sale

DD7099CE-EA6F-48B1-862C-1852C0812E25-597Item For Sale:as far as im aware i have a race tech inlet mani for sale

Item Condition & Description:
all looks good condition the throttle body moves well and no major damage but sum scratches as it been used

i myself have never used it. i bought it a year ago and just packed it away. any questions please ask i will try my best to tell you what you need to know

Price:£350+postage+fees

DD7099CE-EA6F-48B1-862C-1852C0812E25-597

232B7655-E736-4B68-AFA9-4A0D01EACB10-597

0BF2E490-E84D-4740-9B91-0E8F74485F26-597

Shipping Details:im located near gatwick airport and would prefer cash on collection but will post

Do these fit straight on?

Straight fit, you have to modify your boost piping and get a bigger silicone joiner for the throttle body to boost pipes, do away with your idle control valve and loop the power steering vacuum pipes and loop the throttle body coolant pipes, you need to get a longer vacuum pipe for your brake master cylinder and you'll prob need vacuum hose for your map sensor, fpr ect ect. who ever buys it needs a hand feel free to pm me, Good luck with the sale Dave.

Edited by Ryan-11

Straight fit, you have to modify your boost piping and get a bigger silicone joiner for the throttle body to boost pipes, do away with your idle control valve and loop the power steering vacuum pipes and loop the throttle body coolant pipes, you need to get a longer vacuum pipe for your brake master cylinder and you'll prob need vacuum hose for your map sensor, fpr ect ect. who ever buys it needs a hand feel free to pm me, Good luck with the sale Dave.

Not too much work anyway to fit, im just waiting for a reply now as I'll be having it.