my car should be back on the road next week and i have added these mods to the engine..

a sard ecu

front mount intercooler

hks actuator

boost controller

de-cat pipe

so i was wondering if i can now turn up the boost a little and what is a safe limit or should i 1st buy a fuel pump ?

thanks inadvance jason

my car should be back on the road next week and i have added these mods to the engine..

a sard ecu

front mount intercooler

hks actuator

boost controller

de-cat pipe

so i was wondering if i can now turn up the boost a little and what is a safe limit or should i 1st buy a fuel pump ?

thanks inadvance jason

If i were you, id run a fuel pump.Better safe than sorry. And definately want to be running one if youre going above fuel cut.

What boost you looking to run mate?

ul be fine without a pump up to about 15psi, would help to get one though to be on the safe side

eather off a suprra or a walboro fual pump

the sard ecu will remove the fual cut and increase the fualling

the car will be totaly different with this

an amial infact

ok just bought a fuel pump lol can i turn it up a little more :)

i belive 14psi = 1 bar am i right ?

as my gauge is in bar

1 bar is 14.5psi matey.

If youre running a standard ct9 turbo, it will become almost useless anything over 1bar.

So yeah, with the sard ecu, fuel pump and youre mods, it should pack quite a punch running 1bar.

You dont have it listed, but im assuming if youre running a decat, youre also running a full exhaust..In which case, next part you should be looking at should be a manifold.The turbo will spin up much more freely.

Id personally go for the walbro pump, ive heard the supra pumps dont flow quite as much, im sure enzo can back me up?

So yeah, with the sard ecu, fuel pump and youre mods, it should pack quite a punch running 1bar.

You dont have it listed, but im assuming if youre running a decat, youre also running a full exhaust..In which case, next part you should be looking at should be a manifold.The turbo will spin up much more freely.

Id personally go for the walbro pump, ive heard the supra pumps dont flow quite as much, im sure enzo can back me up?