Aftermarket ECU Help Needed

Ok guys,

Over the years I have ran loads of different ECU's... JAM, Blitz, Tom's, Emanage Blue's and Utimates and am currently running a HKS Pro V Gold on my Glanza.

However I have never ran an Apexi Power FC and have a few questions.

I have an Apexi Power FC here with the Commander and EP91 Plug In Harness.

I have a GT Turbo I am building at the moment.

Can I use this ECU for the GT if I get the plug in GT Loom with two plugs? Or are the actual ECU's different aswel?

And if the ECU's themselves are different, can I use the commander I have already for the ep82 version?

Also does anyone have any more info on these ECU and how they run? Do they offer launch control as an option?

Thanks in advance,

Browner.

Edited by Browner

You can use the sam ecu both in EP91 and EP82. Only the loom plug is different.

you can build a patch loom from a spare EP91 plug set and a spare EP82 ECU connector.

The commander is depending on the actual ECU used. The commander from EP91 will work also in EP82 versions.

Also the new oled commander works on every PFC ever built.

You need to make an adaptor from the plug with the ep91 sticker to the ep82 loom.

Or you can cut the plug from the PFC, use the yellow wires and mate them to the EP82 connector.

Check the serial of the commander and the PFC and check with APEXI if it works. Or try it, it just won't go beyond the APEXI logo...