HKS PFC F-CON + Hks Gcc + Hks fcd

Hi peeps

Just got myself a Hks pfc fcon from a guy on Tgtt and got a some questions regarding a few things.

At the moment ive got an uprated fuel pump and a rrfpr on the car, will i need to put these back to standard when using the fcon or shall i keep them on the car?

Also i know the ecu has a few different maps built in but does the ecu self learn to the mods you got or do you have to set it yourself?

And one more, am i right in thinking the original ecu is located to the left of clutch under the centre console?

Any help and info would be much appreciated

Cheers

Nick

Cheers for the help dude :unsure:

As for getting setup on a rolling road, does anybody know a good place in the south that can do this and that has experience with the fcon and starlets.

cheers

Nick

Cheers for the help dude :unsure:

As for getting setup on a rolling road, does anybody know a good place in the south that can do this and that has experience with the fcon and starlets.

cheers

Nick

Fcons are old hat now bro.

With such an easy unit to setup, any tuner with afr and egt gauges can set one up.

Fcons are old hat now bro.

With such an easy unit to setup, any tuner with afr and egt gauges can set one up.

Cheers for the input dude, is good to know that it shouldnt be any trouble when getting it mapped for my car.