How to remove door card to replace speakers in a GT

Looking to fit in a set of components since i love my music and i love it loud when i drive. I can only turn up the sound to 18 and i get crackling all over the joint. I was able to turn it up to 22 etc when i had my JBL's in the astra. How do i get access to the door speakers and does anyone know what size they are?

Firstly there not door speakers :unsure:

Do you have EP91 or EP82

In teh EP91 They are located in the dash (passenger side one is next to glove box nearest the door and drivers side is under the steering wheel and to the right a bit)

Easy enough to remove just take the panels off (should see a few screws holding them on, may need to take the glove box out)

Hope this helps

I have the same problem (well i did till i threw them away lol). The way the door cards come off is really easy. You need a big bladed screw driver (be really!!!!!!! carefully other wise you do damage to the paint work). Starting at the bottom right of the door car (assuming we are doing the drivers side) pry the card away from the door. working to the left. i think you will get the idea of how this coms off once you start. The door card its self is held in by "push clips". Oh and the door handle is a case of undoing the bolt then pushing to the left(?) and out. simple....

Hope that is what you wanted mate, if i had some pics i would put them up.

stu

I have the same problem (well i did till i threw them away lol). The way the door cards come off is really easy. You need a big bladed screw driver (be really!!!!!!! carefully other wise you do damage to the paint work). Starting at the bottom right of the door car (assuming we are doing the drivers side) pry the card away from the door. working to the left. i think you will get the idea of how this coms off once you start. The door card its self is held in by "push clips". Oh and the door handle is a case of undoing the bolt then pushing to the left(?) and out. simple....

Hope that is what you wanted mate, if i had some pics i would put them up.

stu

Thanks mate, will give that a try i think.