Wanted gt or glanza rolling shell

As above wanted gt or glanza rolling shell

Would love it to be in the south east

And have hubs/rear beam/windows/Loom

Not fussed if it's not got bumpers/bonnet/engine/gearbox

Let me know what you have no rush

mind

I have a gt shell with everything you have mentioned above.. ATM it isn't rolling but do have standard suspension to go back on. Has had the body trim, spoiler, taillights, interior taken off. Let me know if you want photos of it. Cheers

Also based in berkshire

How much you after mate and pics would be sweet

I'll bump my for sale thread up. There's one photo on there but have started stripping trim like I said. Have a look mate and let me know what you think. Il get more photos tommorow to show you what it looks like atm

Ok sweet

If you did want it and were able to take it without suspension on it you can have it for £100. (comes with it though). If you need it rolling would have to wait a little whilst I got I back together.

Also have log book

Edited by GT_lewis89

If you did want it and were able to take it without suspension on it you can have it for £100. (comes with it though). If you need it rolling would have to wait a little whilst I got I back together.

Also have log book

For that price I'm very interested does it have the boot /doors and such ? And where are you mate

I have a black quadlighted starlet gt all it needs is enging and box and exhaust and rad fitting and quadlights to make it whole, I have friend that would delivery it for very cheap

I have a spare engine box rad and exhaust I could let it go with for the right price I wouldnt be asking the world for it, pm me mate