jam racing uprated actuater

Guest Enzo

Hi mate,

I can have a good look on yahoo for you if needed, I'll also see if JAM have any surplus stock. Give me a few days and I'll see what I can do. Don't mind doing a discount on a HKS actuator if you need as these are adjustable.

Best Regards,

Toby

hi toby, would you be able to soure a jam racing actuater mate?

thanx man, i have a hks actuater at the moment but it dose not fit with the standard jam intercooler, the pipe that mounts the turbo fouls the actuater, so was thinking that a jam one would fit? im not sure

thats how my turbo blew from the pipe poping off the turbo as the hks item isnt mounted correctly.

i know your bizzy but if you could have a look that would be great ;)

• 1 month later...

Hi Enzo,

Did you manage to sort the actuator problem in the end? We had huge problems but are nearly back up to date. We tried to access the forum last week but it was very slow for some reason.

Let me know how you got on.

Best Regards,

Toby

thanx man, i have a hks actuater at the moment but it dose not fit with the standard jam intercooler, the pipe that mounts the turbo fouls the actuater, so was thinking that a jam one would fit? im not sure

thats how my turbo blew from the pipe poping off the turbo as the hks item isnt mounted correctly.

i know your bizzy but if you could have a look that would be great ;)

I'm not 100% sure but I can certainly find out for you. Will send an email now and see what I can come up with. They come up on the auctions occasioanlly so keep an eye out. For some reason it takes around a minute to load the reply screen, took me over an hor to update the store! Other website seem fine really odd.

T

hey toby ;)

no i did not get my problem sorted, im still on the lookout for a jam actuater? is this something they still make?

I would imagine he has a pin type but you could weld a pin into the hole and a voila!

I'm not 100% sure but I can certainly find out for you. Will send an email now and see what I can come up with. They come up on the auctions occasioanlly so keep an eye out. For some reason it takes around a minute to load the reply screen, took me over an hor to update the store! Other website seem fine really odd.

T