Luke Starlet Sr Update

i think they're long deleted, there was somebody who was selling identical replicas which he got made up because he couldn't get a tte badge, i don't know if he has any left i'll find you the link if you have no luck!

Edited by Billy SR

^^^ill have it mate....they're still available are they?^^^ Nice one bud

I presume so, eventhough TTE is no more, lots of more recent cars came with the same gel badge on so there should be loads floating about in stock at the dealers.

I presume so, eventhough TTE is no more, lots of more recent cars came with the same gel badge on so there should be loads floating about in stock at the dealers.

Most of the more modern cars with tte gear had larger badges if im correct and some with different patterns

A sticker just won't quite cut it.....gotta be the 3D jobby! Ill give my local toyota dealer a try but I don't hold out much hope! Almost went down the butcher up an old tatty TTE spoiler route but thought I might get lynched if I ever admitted it!

A sticker just won't quite cut it.....gotta be the 3D jobby! Ill give my local toyota dealer a try but I don't hold out much hope! Almost went down the butcher up an old tatty TTE spoiler route but thought I might get lynched if I ever admitted it!

Lol I tried that. I want the badge. And I would never claim to have an original splitter.

That's what I was gonna do....prize the little bugger off! I'm going rep too mate....is the ID workz one a direct mould do you know? And I'm guessing it comes plain.....white (or more cream)?

Lol lots of posts here

I'm sure the copy's are great I like to have original parts .

Nice to have the genuine bits

The newer models are a different size Tte gel emblem

I have a load of them

The Starlet Tte badges are alot bigger the bug eye corolla

Tte front bumper shares same the size of badge

And they are long discontinued

Thanks man looking forward to it

Edited by Starlet SR