I had trouble selling the car with the additional parts on so i have restored it back to pretty much standard. The only part that i have yet to find is a standard exhaust. Currently the car has the tte spoiler (too much of a pain to remove), white powdercoated toyota 13" alloys and 40mm lowering springs.

Well i'm hoping to get an exhaust on it in the next week and give it a decent polish and wax. I am looking for £600 but it depends on how soon i can get it off the drive. Mechanically the car is perfect, low milage of 75,000 and the only components that i've had to replace while owning it are two of the wheel bearings.

I never had a problem with getting a cover note from my insurance. As soon as the cover started i was able to go online and print one out the same day.

I'm currently tidying up the speedlines from the typical winter damage at the start of the year. They should be perfect in a few weeks time. Courier should be around £30 and im looking for £300 for the wheels as they've still got decent tyres on with plenty of tread. Will post an ad up with some picture when im finished!

• 4 weeks later...

DSC08804.jpg

DSC08803.jpg

The car has now been simplified as it didn't seem to be very attractive for the price that i was asking. It is still sitting on 40mm spax lowering springs, has a decent JVC headunit with alpine front speakers, tte spoiler and white powdercoated toyota alloys.

I am open to all offers but I am looking for around £600. For that price i will t-cut, polish and wax the car and replace the oil filter, oil and flush the coolant.

• 1 month later...