help please i have an ep91 and i have got 15s on it when i have 4 people in the car the wheels rub when i go over a speed ramp or hit a hole ..what is the best lowering sping to buy or a kit to make the ride stiffer ;)

help please i have an ep91 and i have got 15s on it when i have 4 people in the car the wheels rub when i go over a speed ramp or hit a hole ..what is the best lowering sping to buy or a kit to make the ride stiffer ;)

the best thing for it is Coilover Kit bud cost alot but well worth it!!

at the bottom

To find out your alloys measurements either check online for the info via google on that particular wheel or take the wheel itself off and check behind its as there will be there dimensions "how wide" etc on them.

Having so many people in the car will weigh it down anyway and easily causes scrubbage anyway.

Some of the best and affordable lowering springs available are Pi -40mm and RS*R Springs.

If used without uprated shocks can last from 3 weeks to 3 years, a bit unpredictable and not the best combination really with lowering springs and standard shocks. Over time they will get busted. However it is the cheapest method to get your starlet lowered, but is the option with the least control with no adjustability etc.

What is your budget mate?

Joz