1999 Nissan Micra (T and T, 50K miles)

Year: 1999
Make: Nissan
Model: Micra Inspiration
Tax: 31.3.13
MOT: March 13 or 14 depending on the offer
Mileage: 50k

Description:

For sale my 1.0 nissan micra inspiration on a t reg (1999). Only selling as I do 50 motorway miles a day so could do with a diesel as my daily.

Car has only done 50k miles with service history and past MOTs to back this up. Currently has just 1 month tax and test but I will put 12 months test on for the full asking price.

Engine: 1.0, not completely gutless but no rocket. Never had any running issues whatsoever in the 8k miles I've done. Has service history with the car and had been maintained through my ownership.

Interior: very clean, no nasty rips, tears or marks. Not going to win any prizes for luxury either though. Windy windows, no c/l but it's never bothered me.

Exterior: again very clean especially considering the age, the drivers front wing had some surface rust and a small dent but that's the worst of it. Still very shiney when it's cleaned, it isnt faded at all.

Bad points: every car has them. As mentioned, there are a few age related marks on the car so don't expect it to be perfect. Also, radio has no display (it's blank) so you don't know which station is on although I have programmed capital into it.

That's about it, brilliant little runner or first car for someone. First to see will buy. As mentioned above, if I get the FULL asking price I will put 12 months test onto the car and will also give it a full wash and valet before sale. Car is based in Gateshead ne10 area. Any questions just call/text (texts are best as I work a lot). 07568145947

Price: £750

Pictures:
988564BE-ED3A-40AE-AEE2-B07031D89487-612

0029E2BA-CA92-4EA2-B8B7-ED53657B6077-612

6B1D7D12-7C45-42DF-9EB6-E2B8FE5F1BDE-612

Contact Details: Text 07568145947