I want to remove the a/c but i want to do it properly by removing the condensor in the car. In a UK car were the pipes come out of the bolk head is the a rubber blanking plate??? and when you remove the condensor from in the car is there a section to replace this ??? did this on my honda just makes look a little tidier in the engine bay any help would be great ;)

Andrew

I want to remove the a/c but i want to do it properly by removing the condensor in the car. In a UK car were the pipes come out of the bolk head is the a rubber blanking plate??? and when you remove the condensor from in the car is there a section to replace this ??? did this on my honda just makes look a little tidier in the engine bay any help would be great ;)

Andrew

Have a look in the how to section.

Ive done a guide.Removing the actual condensor unit from behind the dashboard is mega hassle.

Unless you feel like taking the whole dashboard out, forget it.The main part that weighs so much is the compressor pulley system.

Obviously if you did feel like removing it, and going to the bother, go to toyota and order a blanking plate to cover the hole in the firewall where the 2 outlets come out.

• 1 month later...