how much is my mint black glanza v worth to a good friend

If its mint then its definately worth holding on to :)

Yer thanks dude got no reason to sell just fancy a change and something new buddy. Got the wife got the house got the dog just fancied a new car lol but worried I would regret letting her go buddy :-)

• 1 year later...

The time has come for me to sell my over loved Toyota glanza v 1997, I have had for 7 years and the first uk owner !!! Selling only because now having a baby!!

Toyota glanza v

P reg 1997

174,000 km (about 108k miles)

Only run on 99 octane fuel

Service history with receipts,

Thousands of pounds worth of receipts on parts and works.

Sigma alarm fitted with certificate

This glanza has been well looked after, nearly everything has been replaced with Toyota parts with receipts, Brand-new lights, full leather interior (never seen before), full blitz exhaust and blitz decat, hks dump valve, hks air filter, everything els standard on engine so great project for someone.

Bc racing coilovers with 4 way alignment,

Dynamic pro 1 racing wheels,

Just had a stag 2 clutch fitted ( with receipts)

Braided brake lines.

Oem front splitter

Facelift 99 year fog lights and rear lights.

Blitz turbo timer.

Full respray in 2014 so body work great.

Tinted windows

Running at 145 bhp with print out done last year,

New door speakers and 6x9 plus under seat sub and amp in the boot, tv head unit!! Mono racing steering wheel,

As you can see spent thousands on this car and been really looked after, I have mostly missed lots but email with any questions. I am not in any rush to sell at all because don't want to let it go!!

Bad bits, some stone chips in front but only see when close, passenger-side window motor slow and some bulbs gone on dash but all will be replaced before sold !!

£3800 Ono

Mot till March, passed everything with no problems apart from being decatted!! Taxed till September 2015.

Plate not included this will be changed before sale.

Also got a blitz ecu and jam racing mainfold and standard matts,to do a deal with if wanted !!

The time has come for me to sell my over loved Toyota glanza v 1997, I have had for 7 years and the first uk owner !!! Selling only because now having a baby!!

Toyota glanza v

P reg 1997

174,000 km (about 108k miles)

Only run on 99 octane fuel

Service history with receipts,

Thousands of pounds worth of receipts on parts and works.

Sigma alarm fitted with certificate

This glanza has been well looked after, nearly everything has been replaced with Toyota parts with receipts, Brand-new lights, full leather interior (never seen before), full blitz exhaust and blitz decat, hks dump valve, hks air filter, everything els standard on engine so great project for someone.

Bc racing coilovers with 4 way alignment,

Dynamic pro 1 racing wheels,

Just had a stag 2 clutch fitted ( with receipts)

Braided brake lines.

Oem front splitter

Facelift 99 year fog lights and rear lights.

Blitz turbo timer.

Full respray in 2014 so body work great.

Tinted windows

Running at 145 bhp with print out done last year,

New door speakers and 6x9 plus under seat sub and amp in the boot, tv head unit!! Mono racing steering wheel,

As you can see spent thousands on this car and been really looked after, I have mostly missed lots but email with any questions. I am not in any rush to sell at all because don't want to let it go!!

Bad bits, some stone chips in front but only see when close, passenger-side window motor slow and some bulbs gone on dash but all will be replaced before sold !!

£3800 Ono

Mot till March, passed everything with no problems apart from being decatted!! Taxed till September 2015.

Plate not included this will be changed before sale.

Also got a blitz ecu and jam racing mainfold and standard matts,to do a deal with if wanted !!

You need to be a paid member to sell on here mate, £2 a year! This will be removed by admin soon

James