equiptment levels of different models.

Hi all, the titles a bit sh*t but couldnt think how to phrase it. I basically wanna know how different models differ in specs.

I have the ep91 CD at the moment with electric windows, electric sunroof, central locking, rev counter etc.... basically all the good stuff. So which other models have all these as well? and what do the others have? gls, sr, sportif, solida etc.

Sam.

GLS and CD are the highest spec (exactly the same except the gls has shiny bits/nicer interior/center console+cluster binacle is grey) followed by the SR as it doesnt have a full sunroof....the rest have various bits missing pas/electric windows/rear speakers/interior light dimmer/rev counter

CD is the best one to get imo

i basically have nothing but pink paint. i don't even think you can get a pink sportif with power steering.

i uploaded the brochures for all to read yesterday http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/63223-something-for-the-na-owners-out-there-no-it-wont-make-your-sr-which-is-the-same-engine-as-any-other-na-quicker/

Edited by Billy SR