you got coilovers allready ? or you thinking of getting some?

james

Alright mate was that you in the silver ignis sport I was parked in the range carpark, I've got apex 35mm lowering springs on there at the minute but I would like to slam it :)

When was this mate ? I havnt been in the range car park for aaaaages lol drive past most days though :) I think I saw you parked next to the burger van the other day though :)

The things with coilovers is that you can get it where ever you like so if you go to low you can allways higher it up again free of charge :) handling is majorly improved which is a bonus

If you have the funds it's worth doing :) check out my build thread I lowered the iggy today ;)

James

When was this mate ? I havnt been in the range car park for aaaaages lol drive past most days though :) I think I saw you parked next to the burger van the other day though :)

The things with coilovers is that you can get it where ever you like so if you go to low you can allways higher it up again free of charge :) handling is majorly improved which is a bonus

If you have the funds it's worth doing :) check out my build thread I lowered the iggy today ;)

James

Yeah mate I seen you I was next to the burger van, wasn't sure if it was you though lol, have to meet up sometime. I had my astra slammed on coilovers and improved handling so much i was just wondering if it makes a lot of difference on starlets. Ok mate il have a look at your build thread and I've just bought exactly the same seats as you have in the ignis, do you have any idea what would be the best way to fit them in my glanza. Thanks mate :)

Yeah man il give you a shout when the next meet is :)

They make a Huge difference from what I read on here :) my brother in law had a glanza with coilovers and it handled great and stuck to the road like glue with coilovers :)

Hmmm I wouldn't have clue mate best bet Is putting up a thread asking about it :) I can imagine your need a welder to swap the rails over and get the bolt holes in place :) they are super comfy seats :)

James

Edited by jimmymac101

Going td04 mate only thing is I've got to run around in a car that I think doesn't look that good at the minute while I'm waiting to build the funds for td04 should take about 2 months that's what's telling me do looks first so it actually looks good while I'm building power lol :)