Ok well I'll try and explain the best I can.

I've recently replaced the starlet mani with a rolla one, reset the ECU and its been fine. Then the other day I was driving normally (sensibly) on the motorway just cruising and the car started to decelerate as if it had stalled, however the bettery and ignition light hadn't come on.

I pulled over onto the hard shoulder and restarted the car and everything seemed fine after that. Since then its only happened once more.

I have also noticed under hard acceleration it stops acceleration a bit, I wouldnt say deccelerates, jutters and pops... :p

Im worried its something expensive like a box or clutch (expensive for me anyway :() or worse the engine components.

i am not the most techy person here but i remember when the earthing wire was not connected propperly to my intake mani the car had that kinda "complaints".

I'ts just an idea, but its easy to check so i would, if the earthing wire isn't connected propperly to the intake mani, when accelerating hard the engine tilts and the wire could be loosing connection.

Anyway that's my tip, hope ihelps!

i am not the most techy person here but i remember when the earthing wire was not connected propperly to my intake mani the car had that kinda "complaints".

I'ts just an idea, but its easy to check so i would, if the earthing wire isn't connected propperly to the intake mani, when accelerating hard the engine tilts and the wire could be loosing connection.

Anyway that's my tip, hope ihelps!

just attach it to the Throttle body works fine bud