What Type Of Oil should i use in an EP82?

Which type of oil is best? Should i get the 10w-60 oil or which type? Also is Castrol Magnatec good gear for these 4 EFTE engines? Also how many litres does it take to fill it up as i'm thinking of doing an oil change and wondered if 4 litres is enough?

10w-40 semi is what i use.Keeping the oil in good nick by regular changes is more important than the make i reckon.Halfords oil is not too hard on the pocket for regular changes.

I seen castrol oil on halfords website and it looked good. It was £37 for 4 litres. It was 10w-60 racing oil. I have a starlet manual and it says thats the oil to use for older high performance cars? Quite expensive though, the thing with cheaper oils is they are usually recycled and dont provide the protection of more expensive oils. Anyone know if 4 litres is enough for an engine if it has been drained of oil?

Oil is a personal choice discussion as many people use so many different types and some people complain that certain types don't work, so really down to personal choice.

Personally i use Shell Helix 10-40 semi synth due to the fact of the age of the engine, it wasn't designed to run on fully synth and when i'm doing track racing or going to be thrashing the engine i'll use 10-50.

4 Litres should be enough as it could be anywhere between 3 litres to 4 litres during a change.