york dragway rwyb may bank holiday

Bit late notice but its Open on the sunday and monday and yes yes yes i know its not the best surface and its not santa pod but the way i look at it is last time i went its about an hour away and i got in excess of 20 runs in 1 day and had to stop because of fuel. Will be there in my new glanza on the monday.

Ran a 13.6@105 with the glanza well pleased makes the hard work well worth it need some proper slicks tho now as my bald falkens where not cutting it got a load of youtube vids up will link them tonight

Ran a 13.6@105 with the glanza well pleased makes the hard work well worth it need some proper slicks tho now as my bald falkens where not cutting it got a load of youtube vids up will link them tonight

hehe shows how shoddy moorleys launches were last sunday at pod then :p he managed a 13.2 but at 114 mph

Car stands me at about 1600 in total funny when i beat a fella in an e46 m3 his face was a picture haha.

One of the videos theres a few more on my profile

Also spec isnt nowt special jam ecu hyrbid hdi front mount and a few other bits.