Hi guys my engine light came on today whilst driving to work. I let it warm up for five mins on idle the drove another few mins before booting it a few times. I only just set up the actuator yesterday and hit fuel cut 3 times making whilst afjusting it. Now running at 0.8 bar on hybrid meshed turbo with FMIC, decat, standard mani. There has been no loss of power either and no additional noises that wernt already there. Any ideas? I know it needs a flash tool to connect to diagnostic port which, may i say, is a wank idea. Should just have an OBD port but suppose its a bit old for that. Car is a 1995 GT. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Josh

The engine light never came on when hitting fuel cut on monday evening which is when i adjusted it. My boost gauge packed up so i drive like a granny to work and adjusted it right first time using a V.A.G tool. Drove it home yesterday fast and was fine. The Just popped on this morning whilst driving fairly quick.

Boost creep could have made you hit fuel cut, plus different air temperature or driving conditions from when you were setting it up in the evening to the following morning may have made a difference to how the car ran