Knocking on tickover video added

Ok so my mate borrowed my glanza and he heard a knocking noise so he took a quick video, it only happens on tickover and sometimes very rarely it doesn't happen at all. If anyone could help me find out what this could be that would be awesome. If the video doesn't work could you tell me how i could upload it as I've uploaded it from photo bucket

th_IMG_1502_zps75e0ed9e.jpg

Am not sure by the video but it could be possible bottom end, check if its coming from the sump, could be gearbox related to.
Thanks mate il take a look

Anyone else have any idea?

Mine was doing this the otherday, the oil pump pulley inside was knocking inside the cover as it wasnt on properly when it was spinning, push the cover at the bottom right, does it make the sound go away?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry guys still not found out what this is havnt been on here for a while so sorry for late reply I have found out though that this only happens when my wheels arent straight moving and stood still if I turn the wheels it knocks like mad coming from engine bay somewhere, anything to do with pas?

Thanks Alex