having problems! can anyone help?

Right lads, having major problems fitting my powerflex front arm bushes, I can get the bushes in then I try to press the rod through and it goes through the first bush then doesn't want to go any further, any easier way to do this? If someone could help me that would be great,

Right lads, having problems fitting my powerflex front arm bushes, I can get the bushes in then I try to press the rod through and it goes through the first bush then doesn't want to go any further, any easier way to do this? If someone could help me that would be great,

The amount of grease I have used mate is unreal and still no luck I have even tried the press and still doesn't want to go, I can get the bushes in then when it comes to putting the rod through it doesn't want move then trys to push the other bush out, I have come very close then the one trys to turn inside out

Yeah mate, I can push the bushes in by hand with a struggle but they go then there's just no hope with the rod, I can start the rod by hand then it doesn't want to go in straight, I have fitted all my other bushes with no issues

Just out of interest are they part no pff76-401

If so sorry to give you the bad news but there for a gt not a v

Yeah its this part number, are these the wrong ones? I spoke to them before I ordered them and they said they will fit, what are the other ones I need mate and where do I get them from? Mines a 96 glanza