Crank Seal and Rear wheel bearing

As per my other thread, Unfortunately Im selling up, so these parts I have lying around are for sale. Most parts are new, the boost gauge and sard plate I bought used but have never used, all are sold as seen. Postage is special delivery to mainland UK, Id rather keep it that way.

Payment can be done through paypal with the buyer paying the fees, through a bank transfer which I understand not many people will be keen on but hopefully there is still a few members active that can vouch Im genuine and not going to do a runner with your money! Or by cash on collection. Nothing will be held without a non refundable deposit, Money Talks!

A link to some feedback for me, dont know if I have a feedback thread on UKSO?..... http://www.toyotagtt...d.php?86321-Fro

Item For Sale: Crank Seal

Item Condition & Description: Brand New Toyota

Price: £35

Pictures:

DSC_1183-2.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Payment options above. £2.50 delivery

Item For Sale: ONE rear wheel bearing kit

Item Condition & Description: Brand new wheel bearing kit, inner and outer bearing, pin and seal

Price: £15

Pictures:

DSC_1179.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:Payment options above. £5 delivery

Edited by Fro

Sard Plate SOLD

Manage to hold the leads for a few days as well as the other stuff I've asked about bud?

Yeah no problems, deposit greatly received :give_rose: Get back to me asap if you can :thumbsup:

If sale for Leads falls through, give me a shout i'll have them!

Thanks

I'll let you know if they go back up for sale, should know for sure in a couple days

Mocal sandwich plate still here

Edited by Fro

Just a question

Have you tried to fit this sandwich plate as I have one and I won't line up properly without modifying the power steering bracket

Has anyone else had this problem?

Most sandwich plates wont fit without modification to the plate or the bracket. I havent fitted the mocal one, its brand new. The plate that I do run at the minute I had to remove some of the bracket

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...