Hey all,

Got my car yesterday and engine light came on. Checked it out and it's the lands sensor, which I've j don't know. Anyways, I know this can cause the car to run rich etc, give shite fuel economy and loads if other issues. Right, I drove home last night from stoke to kings Lynn which is about 120 miles. I got a polo 2.6 gti and the day before I got it there were no eml's etc at all, but then it had a misfire on cylinder 1and ran rough and was the leads, so they were replaced and the eml stayed on. The guy went and got it cleared as the O2 sensor threw up a fault, the guy just thought it may have over compensated the fuel mixture when it misfired.. I'm not sure can you guys help?

The car runs fib, drives great, got from stoke to kings Lynn in 20 quid fine..

I don't know tbh bud. I did try cleaning itand resetting the ecu but it wouldn't have it. It's just odd that it did it after the leads and plugs were changed. When I took it out it was chalky, which I know is a good thing.

Edited by Danza V