Advice on power if you please.

First off sorry if this is in the wrong place but my Glanza is driving me a bit nuts now. I've owned it since xmas and done a few things to it to get it running right/safe and also to try and gain a few more bhp.

I've done/fitted:

Decat.

Straight through exhaust.

Relocated the intake to the front.

Removed the aircon.

Toyosport manifold.

Adjustable actuator.

Im only running 0.7 bar boost but thats down to still having a top mount and not wanting to kill the car.

All the above has made no difference whatsoever! And i mean NO difference. I've never had this with any other car i've owned so was just wondering if im missing something or if there is something i should definitely get for the car that might help?

My next purchase would of been a FMIC, Would one really make a difference as im starting to think it could be limited to like 100bhp and thats it! Sorry for the moan but honestly its pushing my patience :crazy:

To be honest the mods you have done you won't really feel the extra power, you would have probs gained like 10-15bhp at the top end. Which you probably won't feel through your ass sat on the seat lol. You don't really gain much unless you increase the boost pressure really.

Have you done a full service? Replaced ignition components, fuel filter, oil, oil filter, fluids? They would be the basics before modding.

Done most of the service, oil and filter change, fuel filter change and the air filter on the intake is new. I need to do plugs and leads but want to go for red magnecor leads so taking me a bit longer. I didn't want to raise the boost until I fit a FMIC. Thanks for the reply man I'll look into ignition next.

Ok so today I got myself a timing light as I knew it might be out by a few degrees, I set it to the 10 marker as it says to on the guide I have, now there is even less power from my already stressful car! It's even developed a miss fire at higher rpm. I've ordered a new dizzy cap, rotor arm and plugs which should be here Tuesday. I really need to see some improvement or its getting sold!

Was advanced by about 10 degrees? I'm not a master at setting the timing but visually it was about half an inch ahead of the 10 marker on the cover. I need to look at the cams to make sure it's all lined up. Tbh I didn't realize they could be out? I'm a proper amateur when it comes to timing but thanks for any info man I really appreciate it.

Ah okay mate. You will most likely have gained a missfire at the top end because advancing the timing brings up bottom end power and you lose power at the top end. Now you have set the timing back you would have gained back that top end power and will most likely just be a weak ignition system letting you down.

Check below for a guide on how the cams should be alligned :)

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?84076-Camshafts-Removal-amp-Installation

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?28144-lining-up-cams&highlight=lining+cams