is it hard 2 change a ep82 from auto to manual?

Its pretty easy tbh mate, you can use the auto rad if you want it was fine for me on a TD04 but makes sense to change it while your there anyway. The shafts and cv joints will not need changed, just pull them out the box in one piece and they will slide into manual box the same way. You will need lots of things, some of which are mentioned above and some I am sure I will miss.

- Full clutch kit

- Manual Box

- New engine/gearbox mounts (drivers side is the same)

- Gear shifter cables x2

- Gear shifter assembly

- Gear shifter gaitor

- Clutch pedal assembly

- Manual brake pedal assembly

- Clutch master cylinder

- Clutch slave cylinder

- Copper & rubber clutch hoses

- Brake fluid (small bottle)

- Clutch fork

- Manual flywheel

- Manual gearbox > engine bolts

- Manual gearbox sandwich plate a.k.a shit plate

- Starter motor (change solenoid over from auto motor to avoid chopping car wiring)

You will need to wire the autobox plug to bypass the neutral start which is done by joining the 2 biggest wires on the larger of the 2 plugs you remove from the autobox. 3 hole's will need to be drilled in the bulkhead to mount the clutch master cylinder to, 2 for the studs to go through and 1 for the activating rod to connect onto the pedal. This is the most awkward part of the conversion if you don't have the engine out (I took mine out) but the area to cut is marked on the metal so you can't really go wrong. Make sure you have all the bolts for each part before you start i.e flywheel bolts, clutch bolts.....etc and if I remember correctly you need longer bolts for the shifter assembly. You could buy new clocks but the auto ones work fine, only thing you need to do is take out the bulb for the overdrive on/off as it flashes after the conversion.