Master Cylinder!

Right then I need some help....

I've got a 98 N/A starlet and wanna get a bigger master cylinder is there any out there that are a straight fit ?

Also seen a few people go on about a master cylinder stopper ? What's this ?

Any help would be good :)

Not really needed, also a bigger master cylinder is kinda the wrong term, to get more power you need a smaller one but this gives longer pedal travel.

The stock master cylinder is good for people running upto 6 pot brakes, unless your going to be using the car on track a lot and fancy forking out £1000 for adjustable pedal box etc its not worth it.

The master cylinder stopper is basically a plunger which botls to the chassis and stops the cylinder from flexing on the firewall, it gives a firmer pedal, well worth the it for the money they can be picked up for :)

They crop up in the for sale section quite often, usually Cusco items. Looking around the £40-60 mark depending on condition.

Tegiwa also is another company which sells them, but I have heard them ones are a pain in the ass to fit.