loads of parts up for grabs optional extras etc

Item For Sale:

split my gt but most bits went before its even come on the forum, just need to sell the optional extras out my daily driver gt before i sell it and sell the whats left of my other gt so here goes

optional extra armrest, didn't realise I didn't get a clear pic of this so will get some tomorrow of it and upload them, is in good condition and works as should however is a bit of wear obviously where your arm goes. £100

IMAG0623_zps97955f24.jpg

HDI front mount intercooler with all piping blue hosing clips etc, had it on my blitz k24 but think its the same position as a td04 anyway, works as it should is painted black on front, will give it a fresh lick of paint before it sells £120

IMAG0655_zps46bde792.jpg

IMAG0279_zps79938b00.jpg

whiteline rarb, good condition will be repainted in black before it sells as its pink atm haha, will upload new pics when its off and painted £100

IMAG0502_zps0f6cbb08.jpg

HKS oil cap £10

IMAG0654_zps97126d31.jpg

genuine toyota ep82 wind deflectors, good condition apart from hairline crack on passenger one, can't even see it on a close up picture so cant be bad £50

IMAG0653_zpsbce685eb.jpg

IMAG0652_zpsd9312844.jpg

TRD NARDI steering wheel, never seen one of these before so guessing they are pretty rare, its not in the best condition has been used as pictures show, is a very nice steering wheel. going to let this go on offers as im not to sure on price

IMAG0627_zps718dc476.jpg

short shift, works as it should seems sweet and is lovely to drive with, again not to sure on price on this so offers :)

IMAG0626_zps803e228c.jpg

optional extra door cards with speakers, not sure if just the bins with speaker in are interchangeable or not so not to sure whether its going with the car or not, or maybe work out a deal with someone elses full door card so offers again as this will have to be discussed with buyer. they are in absolute mint condition drivers speaker cloth has wear on bottom but passengers is mint looks brand new.

IMAG0624_zps2aeadd19.jpg

optional extra 3point rear strut with all starlet plastics, mint condition as pictures show slight chip in paint on bottom as can be seen. £100

IMAG0622_zpsf7f279ca.jpg

red 5point sabelt harness, only have the one looks on good condition still have box for it to £35

IMAG0560_zps73597594.jpg

red MAGNECOR ht leads, however only includes a standard king lead as the end broke off the magnecor king lead, all ends are fine on the rest, im sure we all know what they look like but wil get a picture on later on tonight £35

optional extra lsd gearbox is also for sale with same size driveshafts, gearbox is absolutely mint no crunching at all very very smooth, no leaks etc will have to get pictures of it once it is out which should be this weekend all being well. box has never been driven hard whilst i've owned it as it was used in my daily. £500 including driveshafts.

if there is anything else i have forgotten i will update this thread or if any of my mates drop out of paying for other parts off my car then they will be up for sale also, please don't message about any other bits which might be shown in the pictures as for now only the parts that i advertised are left

Payment & Shipping Details: collected from manchester M24 or can post at extra cost, however will need to be given around a week to package as i work long hours all week so only get spare time on weekends

If you are interested in any parts please give me a message through here or give me a ring/text on 07523312162 and i'll reply as soon as possible

thanks in advance

alex.

replied to you regarding rear strut although is still up for sale atm

I will need a buyer for the shafts before I sell them seperately from the box mate if you know anyone or if there is anyone then let me know and a deal can be done from there :)

alex.